Monday, June 8, 2009

OUCH.....Thats going to leave a mark!

Stratton was playing basketball today with his team and being the tall giant that he is, elbows usually fly right at his face sometimes he comes home with a black eyes, goose eggs on his forehead but today was the lucky day for the nose. We went to the trainer here at Adams State and he said he doesn't think it's broken he thinks its just cartilage so i guess it will go back to normal we hope. What do you think? It looks pretty painful but he is one tough cookie. I don't know how he does it but he never cries so i guess i make up for the both of us ;) So it's been along time since I have updated we are both doing good just working basketball camps after basketball camps. We will be in Snowflake for the month of July and we can't wait!!!!

7 comments:

Evvie Turley said...

Yikes! That looks BAD! I hope it pops out and looks normal at some point! He must be tough. I woulda cried like a baby over that. I'm glad you'll have a month off; you both deserve it so much! July is just around the corner; hang in there!

DeWitts said...

Oh man! Poor Stratton! Josh says thats gotta hurt and Josh would knows because he has broken his nose 3 times. I hope it starts feeling better. Can't wait for July:)

Sandi said...

Yay Misti finally posted! Poor Stratton, I bet he really cried, he just didn't let you see. I am so glad you will be here in July- we are having a shower for Kasey on Friday the 17th (the Friday of the celebration) Please plan on coming!!! We will bring invitations to your mom's house but now you have a heads-up :)
See ya in July!

kasey kaufusi said...

dang misti, i think you guys need to dedicate a whole post to all your scrapes and bruises you probably have! i am so glad you texted me the other day! i hope your basketball camps are going good, one more month till you are home

Caldwells said...

Get better stratton. :)
See you guys in July.

Randy & Kendra Montgomery said...

Ouch Stratton! Misti, I can't wait to see you! We have to hang out while I'm in Snowflake!

cordae said...

Misti. im married. blog time! what are you guys up to so far away?