Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Life of Stratton and Misti


Well life of the the solomons is pretty exciting! It starts off with Stratton or I having practice and just when he gets out i have practice and then i get out and back to practice Stratton goes and then when he gets out back to practice i go. So we don't really see much of each other maybe if we are lucky we pass by each other in and out of practice. It's kind of funny but when the end of the day comes we are both pretty tired and we just lay on the couch trying to see who got the biggest bruise. (stratton usually wins because he is way smaller then his team so his teams elbows are at his face haha) but one night when i got out of practice i came home and Stratton had dinner made and he bought me flowers and had the table all set and had our favorite songs playing. I know i am one lucky girl and i think he just didn't want to hear me complain. haha but really stratton is one cool cat and i love him so much.
(I should of taken the picture when i got home but i didn't, but the flowers are still alive woohoo)





This is right out our back door and those are deer. It's weird
these deer in Colorado just hang out in town i don't know why but i think
me and stratton are going to go rope one someday.
( I should take it in the day i dont know how to take picture at night haha)


This is my buddy decorating the tree! Oh how i love
this boy!


8 comments:

Sandi said...

and oh how we love to hear updates from our girl Misti! Sounds like you guys are having a great time and I can hardly wait for you to rope those deer and share that with us. haha. Be good!

DeWitts said...

Misti i love this update. So did stratton lose to you in another 3 point contest is that the real reason for dinner and flowers? just kidding! You do have a pretty awesome little hubby and you're pretty awesome yourself. I miss you guys. Can't wait to come watch you both play. hopefully its real soon. Love ya! Call me!

Evvie Turley said...

Hey Misti! Love the cute little stories and pictur of the deer....that is incredible! Hey, send me your email address so I can invite you to our blog. I'm going private pretty soon! Keep whipping tail in basketball. Sure wish we could see you guys play!

Steve said...

My aunt took me to a lady's house in Snowflake to drop off a present, and I didn't know her, so I didn't really want to go in, but my aunt really wanted me to, so I went in and after talking to her for awhile, I figured out that she was your aunt Jill. Small world! She's such a cool lady.

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

oh...so cute stratton is a sweet heart. You guys are awesome, it was so so so so good to see you! it made me all giddy and happy inside haha... I'm sure we'll be up soon, now that Joe knows about the deer in your backyard... haha.. oh man! I can't wait to see you again, hopefully soon.

kasey kaufusi said...

MISTI! oh you have a winner, you and stratton are so perfect together i love it. i just had a flashback of highschool when we tried to rope a deer haha, anyways how did you paper go?

Caldwells said...

Awe.. mist, that is super cute. You are one lucky girl. We miss you guys. Congrats on player of the week!!! We get on the Adams State website every once in a while to see what is up and saw you on the front page!! We hadn't heard anything about it until then... thanks for keeping up posted on your AMAZING accomplishments!! :) j/k. Love you guys.

Randy & Kendra Montgomery said...

I was watching my bro Chris playing church ball last week and the referee thought that you were my dads daughter. It was pretty funny. I guess he saw you play in Ceder City I think. My dad was like oh no thats not my duaghter. Well what Caldewell are you? haha. My dad just said that him and Mark were good friends. You and Stratton are the funniest, cuteset couple ever!