Thursday, October 23, 2008

Late Show

Well I have not posted in a long time. Stratton and I have been super busy with basketball and school and more basketball but tonight was the Adams State late show and it's just a thing were they introducing our teams and having some competitions. So of course they thought it would be cool to have Statton and me go against each other in the three point contest. Stratton's coach was talking so much crap to me today how Stratton was going to beat me but lets just say i was feeling pretty lucky tonight and killed Stratton 20-10 haha it was pretty funny but lots of fun to get out and play but the coolest thing was when the introduced us all individually they had a spot light on you and stratton did a back flip it was awesome i didn't even know he could do that he is pretty amazing and I love the all the fun we have together, living far away from home its amazing how much our relationship has grown and how much we depend on each other. Well this is what has been going on in the Solomons home maybe next time i will have picture when my wonderful mom sends me my camera that i left in snowflake.

14 comments:

DeWitts said...

Haha! Poor Stratton, can't ever beat his wife. Hehe! Sorry Stratton maybe next time. Oh you two are so cute together. I wished i could of been there to watch. Maybe i should go get your camera from mom and send it to you, you would think they could with our dad being a post man. Miss you guys and love the new post. Misti you forgot to tell them that since you won Stratton has to do the dishes for a month.

kasey kaufusi said...

Misti you are my hero. can i have your autograph?! I miss you but it sounds like you are doing amazing you and stratton are so much fun! hows school going?!

Traci Butler said...

Ha you no only beat him but you beat him BAD! How funny. Nice shot Misti!

jilliann said...

I love that you beat him, it's just so you to not even go easy on your husband... it cracks me up!
good job!
sounds like you two are doing great, keep it up!

Caldwells said...

Hey guys. We looked at the pics of the big event. It looked fun. Way to go guys! You were in lots of the pics and way to get the dishes done for a while Misti. We miss you guys and hope everything is going well for you.

McGee said...

you two are so awesome! gald to hear your doing good! miss ya tons!

Sandi said...

Hi Misti - way to keep him humble.
where do we look to see those pics of the big event that Domini was talking bout?

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

Misti...you are wonder woman.Dang. I bet sratton will never live that down. And I for sure bet he has been practicing his 3 pointers.. I miss you guys... I want to see the pictures too that domini was talking about. Where do i go?

Stuart Family said...

That is hilarious that you beat him!!Sounds like you two are doing good. Get some picture on here.:)

Mary Anne said...

Hey I knew Stratton in the pre-mission EA days and just found you guys through another blog. Sorry to stalk, but I wanted to say congratulations! I know you were married forever ago but it's news to me! Anyway, you guys look so happy and so that makes me happy. Have fun up there in Colorado and tell Stratton hello for me.

Randy & Kendra Montgomery said...

My mom told me about the match up between you and Steratton, I got a kick out of it! So I ran in to Marti and she has a dog! Ha Ha that is good! Well Misti Keep Showing everyone up (including Stratton)!

DeWitts said...

Coop and I are missing you tonight. We wished you could come have birthday cake and ice cream. Love you guys!

Steve said...

Stratton let you win. He's nice like that.

Anonymous said...

Misti!! I know I have a new number you should call or text me!! I am so excited things are going good for you guys!! My number is (623)694-8756!!
McKenzie