Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The little Gun Man



Well my little brother survived heart surgery he is a very tough kid and we love him so much. We are so thankful for the many blessings in our life and for my little brother to be ok. I don't know what our family would do with out Gunner he is our entertainment he always has everybody laughing. He has been the best little brother and i love him to death. My parents have also been really strong you can't even imagine what my mom has gone through to think her little boy died in her arms would be the worse feeling ever, but my mom and dad are both super strong and are the best parents ever, true story. They have taught me so much and i love them to death. This is the little gun man taking a walk what a stud.

9 comments:

DeWitts said...

Oh Misti so true what would we of done without him? I'm so thankful that the gunny bear is ok, he is so tough. We have the best family ever... It was nice seeing you and Stratton we sure do miss you guys! We love you guys tons!

DeWitts said...

I heard you are one great cook! So are you loving having porter around? Post some pics of your place. Love ya!

ps you have to talk next week in church? haha!

Maridon Rappleye said...

Misti - I don't know your little brother, but I am so grateful he is okay. My dad had 3 heart surgeries and I know how hard they are. Thank you & Stratton for your comments on our blog. And... I am SOOOO excited you have a blog. It is the greatest way to keep in touch. You need to talk Joan into doing one. I will put a link to your blog on my site. I need to catch mine up - hopefully this week.

Caldwells said...

Gunner is a stud. We love him so much and are so glad he is okay. He gave us all a good scare. Gald you guys are here and we can hang out all the time! See you soon! :)

DeWitts said...

Good luck with your talks! Are you guys still coming to snowflake next weekend?

Anonymous said...

i am so glad he is okay- that was so scary. so lets see some pic's of your new place? how do you guys like it?

Brette said...

Durango is Amazing! Where is the town you gusy are living in? How far away is it from Durango? Maybe next time we'll have to take a little detour on over to see you guys. I'm glad Gunner is ok. That is way too scary!

Anonymous said...

Misti Solomon!! I miss you like crazy! School is about to start and i am really wishin you were here to play ball!! I didnt know about Gunner.. Im glad everything worked out ok! I hope to hear from you soon!!
McKenzie

Bekah: said...

hey misti! cute blog! i hope you are loving CO! What an awesome place to be! i so can't believe you are all grown up!